Topic

Mega Starlyte with Lid

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Mega Starlyte with Lid

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

<div class=”container”>
    <div id=”sys_banner”>
    <h1></h1>
    </div>
    <div class=”wrap”>
    <div id=”content”>
    <div class=”layout_1-column sys_layout”>
    <div id=”layout_row1″>
    <div id=”sys_region_1″ class=”zone_top”>
    <div id=”I776f64ebce9a48bfacbf20f053090be0″ class=”Text_Default”><style>.old_text_widget img {max-width: 100%;height: auto;}.old_text_wdiget {margin: 0;padding: 0;overflow: hidden;color: ;font: ;background-color: ;}</style>
    <div id=”I776f64ebce9a48bfacbf20f053090be0_sys_txt” class=”sys_txt old_text_widget clear_fix”>
    <div><span style=”font-size: x-large;”> </span></div>
    <div><span style=”font-size: x-large;”>This burner is built in the same fashion as the original Starlyte except</span></div>
    <div><span style=”font-size: x-large;”>  this one is “one piece” no seam. </span></div>
    <div>

<span style=”font-size: x-large;”>Burner is made of aluminum and stainless steel. 2″ tall X 2.5″ in </span>

<span style=”font-size: x-large;”>diameter. Weighs 1 ounce.</span>

<span style=”font-size: x-large;”>Holds 4 ounces of fuel suspended so that it will not spill out if </span>

<span style=”font-size: x-large;”>accidentally dropped or tipped over. A great safety feature.</span>

<span style=”font-size: x-large;”>3 ounces of fuel will burn for 35 min. Great for melting snow. When</span>

<span style=”font-size: x-large;”>you can’t find dry wood you can use alcohol as your backup.</span>

<span style=”font-size: x-large;”>Tight fitting lid saves unused fuel.</span>

<span style=”font-size: x-large;”>Great burner for multiple person cooking.</span>

<span style=”font-size: x-large;”>Use with many of the popular wood burning stoves to include the</span>

<span style=”font-size: x-large;”>”Inferno’s” made by Trail Designs.</span>

<span style=”font-size: x-large;”>A great feature I should mention  is the copper wick in the center </span>

<span style=”font-size: x-large;”>which greatly increases the ability to light the burner in extreme cold</span>

<span style=”font-size: x-large;”>weather. When fuel is poured into the burner it wets the wick and </span>

<span style=”font-size: x-large;”>when a </span><span style=”font-size: x-large;”>match is placed on the wick, it ignites immediately. </span>

<span style=”font-size: x-large;”>Cost:   $23.00 + $4.00 shipping</span>

Free 5 ounce capacity fuel bottle with turret dispense cap. Cap also fits “HEET” in yellow bottle used as fuel. Free to BPL members and friends. When using paypal include this message “Shug sent me”

</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div id=”I95ac8b2368b944d08326b8400b28d018″ class=”HTML_Default”>
    <div id=”I95ac8b2368b944d08326b8400b28d018_html” class=”responsive_embed”><form action=”https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr&#8221; method=”post” target=”paypal”><input name=”cmd” type=”hidden” value=”_s-xclick” /> <input name=”hosted_button_id” type=”hidden” value=”HVPMER9UWHVPS” /> <input alt=”PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!” name=”submit” src=”https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_cart_LG.gif&#8221; type=”image” /> </form></div>
    </div>
    <div id=”Idb49f6f25bd443c9b71d2d99c68b0660″ class=”YouTube_Default”></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div></div>
    </div>
    <!– Quantcast Tag –><noscript>&amp;amp;lt;div style=”display:none;”&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt; img src=”//pixel.quantserve.com/pixel/p-b8x17GqsQ_656.gif” border=”0″ height=”1″ width=”1″ alt=”” /&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt; /div&amp;amp;gt; </noscript><!– End Quantcast tag –></div>
    <div id=”ys_submenu_0″ class=”ys_submenu” style=”font-family: ‘Lucida Grande’,’Arial Unicode MS’,sans-serif; font-size: 13.33px; display: none;”></div>
    <div id=”ys_submenu_1″ class=”ys_submenu” style=”font-family: ‘Lucida Grande’,’Arial Unicode MS’,sans-serif; font-size: 13.33px; display: none;”></div>
    <div id=”ys_submenu_2″ class=”ys_submenu” style=”font-family: ‘Lucida Grande’,’Arial Unicode MS’,sans-serif; font-size: 13.33px; display: none;”></div>
    <div id=”ys_submenu_3″ class=”ys_submenu” style=”font-family: ‘Lucida Grande’,’Arial Unicode MS’,sans-serif; font-size: 13.33px; display: none;”></div>
    <div id=”ys_submenu_4″ class=”ys_submenu” style=”font-family: ‘Lucida Grande’,’Arial Unicode MS’,sans-serif; font-size: 13.33px; display: none;”></div>
    <div id=”ys_submenu_5″ class=”ys_submenu” style=”font-family: ‘Lucida Grande’,’Arial Unicode MS’,sans-serif; font-size: 13.33px; display: none;”></div>
    <div id=”ys_submenu_6″ class=”ys_submenu” style=”font-family: ‘Lucida Grande’,’Arial Unicode MS’,sans-serif; font-size: 13.33px; display: none;”></div>
    <div id=”ys_submenu_7″ class=”ys_submenu” style=”font-family: ‘Lucida Grande’,’Arial Unicode MS’,sans-serif; font-size: 13.33px; display: none;”></div>
    <div id=”ys_submenu_8″ class=”ys_submenu” style=”left: 360px; top: 485.43px; width: 150px; font-family: ‘Lucida Grande’,’Arial Unicode MS’,sans-serif; font-size: 13.33px; display: none;”></div>
    <div id=”ys_submenu_9″ class=”ys_submenu” style=”left: 381px; top: 531.63px; width: 150px; font-family: ‘Lucida Grande’,’Arial Unicode MS’,sans-serif; font-size: 13.33px; display: none;”></div>
    http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/mega-starlyte-burner-with-lid.php

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

Well it looked good when I was composing it LOL :-))))

Christopher *
    Spectator

@cfrey-0

Locale: US East Coast

The picture still looks good though. You nailed that part!

I still haven’t figured out how to downsize my photos in order to post, so you are ahead of me.

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

Christopher, try this: http://www.picresize.com

Christopher *
    Spectator

@cfrey-0

Locale: US East Coast

Hey thanks!

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

This burner is built in the same fashion as the original Starlyte except

this one is “one piece” no seam.

burner is made of aluminum and stainless steel. 2″ tall X 2.5″ in

diameter. Weighs 1 ounce.

Holds 4 ounces of fuel suspended so that it will not spill out if

accidentally dropped or tipped over. A great safety feature.

3 ounces of fuel will burn for 35 min. Great for melting snow. When

you can’t find dry wood you can use alcohol as your backup.

Tight fitting lid saves unused fuel.

Great burner for multiple person cooking.

Use with many of the popular wood burning stoves to include the

“Inferno’s” made by Trail Designs.

A great feature I should mention  is the copper wick in the center

which greatly increases the ability to light the burner in extreme cold

weather. When fuel is poured into the burner it wets the wick and

when a match is placed on the wick, it ignites immediately.

http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/mega-starlyte-burner-with-lid.php

YouTube video

Bob Shuff
    BPL Member

@slbear

Locale: SoCal

This looks great.  I just purchased one, but couldn’t figure out how to add the note to my paypal payment.  I sent you an email of the order, just so you know…”Shug sent me!”

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

Thank you Bob.

I have a limited number of these large burners with lids. Backpackinglight is the only place this offer has been made.

As you go thru the paypal process, you will see a window just prior to making your final click to pay. The window will ask to Review Item and Shipping and show the vendor your are purchasing from and on the same line as the vendors name to the right, you will see “message to seller” click on that to send a message. It looks like this:

Review Item and Shipping

Seller: Zelphstoveworks                                                 Message to Seller

Roger Caffin
    BPL Member

@rcaffin

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe

Hi Dan

If you want to compose the posting off-line, use a PLAIN TEXT editor like Notepad. Alternately, compose on-screen in the Forum. Otherwise, much grief. It’s a ‘problem’ with the Forum SW.

Cheers

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

Thank you Roger :-)

I’m just getting used to using my new laptop(windows10). I highlighted/copied the text at my store website(using mouse), came here and used my mouse to paste the text and a window popped up saying I had to use my laptop ctrl and past key so I did and what came up in the BPL compose window looked good to go so I clicked “SUBMIT” and the rest is history. 1st time for everything ;) Oh!!!…… the inability to edit 1st posts is really a PITA.

Roger Caffin
    BPL Member

@rcaffin

the inability to edit 1st posts is really a PITA.

I agree. It is that way because we had a bit of a hack attack some time ago. Most awkward.

Cheers

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

If I remember right, the hacker was the guy who started the thread and became disgruntled because of the flack that he was getting. He deleted only what he contributed including the title of the thread if I recall. I’ve has worse happen on my site. Good lessons in life ;)

Roger Caffin
    BPL Member

@rcaffin

Hi Dan
    Only partly right. He also rendered every one elses’ contributions unreachable. That’s why we got upset.

Cheers

Greg Cullison
    BPL Member

@gcullison

Hi Dan,

I just ordered and I messed up and did not send the Shug sent me message, so I am sending here.  You might want to combine shipping with my Toaks Light 550 kit.

Thanks,

Greg

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

Ok Greg, got your message and the fuel bottle and burner will be shipped today. You can get a lot of use out the burner while you wait for the 550 kits to become reality :-)

Cold weather up in your area means melting snow with your new burner :-) Thank you for your purchase.

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

Keep in mind these burners will work nicely inside the large caldera cones with wood burning capabilities. The lid allows for preserving unused fuel. Do not use the lid to snuff out the burner ;-)

If you can’t find the place on paypal to write a note, place the message here.

Matthew Perry
    BPL Member

@bigfoot2

Locale: Hammock-NOT Tarptent!

Russia did that BPL hack, if I remember. :)

wim b
    BPL Member

@skibeerr

Locale: Altona Meadows, Down under.

Hi Dan,

I have sent a message on your site about buying two mega’s and a modified zelph + shipping to Australia.

Now of course with “Shug sent me.”

Wim

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

Hu Wim, I’ll be glad to send you a paypal invoice. I sent you a message that contains my email address.

Glad to see Shug sent you :-) he’s an awesome entertainer :-)

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

In about a week or so I’ll have some of these 3 ounce capacity Starlyte burners with lids. They weigh 1 ounce. 3″ in diameter x 1″ tall. Has copper wick for easy starts in sub zero temperatures.

Al F
    BPL Member

@flexdex333

Dan, I just went to the site and placed an order for the Mega, but I didn’t see the area to add a comment about the fuel bottle. Maybe because I did it through the mobile app? Anyways, if you’re still offering that deal I’d love to take you up on it.

“Shug sent me!”

Thanks,
    Alan

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

Ok, thank you for your purchase. I’ll include the fuel bottle compliments of “Shug” :-) He’s quite the entertainer, gotta love his videos. Glad he likes my designs. :-) enjoy the mega Starlyte. will ship it today.

Dan

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

Hooray Hooray….finally…..a simmer ring for the Companion Burner. I’ll have some ready this comming week:dblthumb:

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

I make them by hand in the good ole USA….no CNC machining 

A preview of what they look like:

They can be stored on the bottom of the burner like so:

Roger Caffin
    BPL Member

@rcaffin

Hi Dan
    You need a tripod.
    Cheers

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools