Topic

MEC Uplink Vest Review

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable MEC Uplink Vest Review

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Emylene VanderVelden
    BPL Member

@emylene-vandervelden

Companion forum thread to: MEC Uplink Vest Review

The author tests out the water resistance and warmth of the MEC Uplink Vest with a friendly price point from a Canadian company.

Josh Durston
    BPL Member

@superj

Thanks for the review.  It’s nice to see Canadian content on both gear and locations.  Often gear that makes sense in the US is hard to get and expensive here in Canada.  MEC offers great value.

I couldn’t find the Men’s version on the MEC.ca website, maybe it’s not available anymore.

Emylene VanderVelden
    BPL Member

@emylene-vandervelden

Hi Josh, at the time of publication the Men’s version was available. I can’t see it there now but they have the jacket and hoodie available. I suspect the vest will be back in the fall line up. Insulating layers from MEC seem to go through seasonal availability. Rain Jackets are much the same. If the jacket or hoodie is interesting to you:  http://www.mec.ca/shop/?q=uplink

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools