Topic

Massdrop: NeoAir XTherm Pad $145 shipped

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Massdrop: NeoAir XTherm Pad $145 shipped

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gumbo
    BPL Member

@redgum

Locale: Aussie in exile in the PNW

Seems like a great deal. $20 more for the large. Quoted prices include $5 shipping, and no taxes (at least to WA). US shipping only, I’m afraid.

David Thomas
    BPL Member

@davidinkenai

Locale: North Woods. Far North.

Yes, that seemed like a really good deal.  An even better deal on the Large (25″ x 78″ versus the regular of 20″ x 72″) – normally another $40 while this drop is only another $20.  I ordered a regular, more so for the smaller packed volume than the 5 ounces of weight saved.  And because a full-sized pad (72″ versus 48″) already feels like a luxury.  Shipping for me, to Alaska, was only $4.75.

John
    BPL Member

@dyneq

Thanks for sharing this drop. Seemed like a good deal, so I pulled the trigger on a large (all that was left this AM). Just checked now and the drop seems to be over.

I’m really hoping that this will be a good pad for me. I’m 5′ 10″ and 152 lbs. I always fall asleep on my side and wake up on my side or back, alternating sides with some time on my back (no stomach sleeping).

My first attempt with a quilt was with a Klymit Static with an R-value of 1.3 (not my smartest move) and I could not get comfortable in terms of warmth or side-sleeping. Seems like some like the wider size of the NeoAirs to avoid falling off the sides and I hope that will be the case for me. Will likely try it at home first on carpet and sell it if it doesn’t work out.

Steven Adeff
    BPL Member

@tincanfury

Locale: Boston

https://www.rei.com/rei-garage/product/135473/therm-a-rest-neoair-xtherm-max-sleeping-pad

also a good deal, $160 for the MAX(which I prefer at 20F and below) + free shipping

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools