Topic

Looking for someone to make a custom "lid" for my Seek Outside Revolution frame

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Looking for someone to make a custom "lid" for my Seek Outside Revolution frame

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michael Sirofchuck
    BPL Member

@mr_squishy

Locale: Great Wet North

Last fall, someone was recommended to for creating a DCF lid I had designed and after several email consulations we agreed on a design and a price..  Then I didn’t hear from them for some time.  When I contacted them, the person said they had sent it to me, but didn’t have a tracking number, so it was untraceable.  They said they would just go ahead and make another for me.  Since that time they have not responded to my emails or FB messages.

So….I’m looking for someone out there who’d be willing to give it a go.  I use my SO Revolution frame as a freighter for hauling game bags; what I’m looking for is a top lid that attaches to the top of the frame and is bigger and lighter than the SO offering.

Here’s the design

matt C
    BPL Member

@adhocwest

has anyone replied to you yet? I may be able fill your request

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools