Topic

Lid for arc haul.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Lid for arc haul.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Myles B
    BPL Member

@vangerald

This may seem like a strange title, but hear me out. Last year I switched my pack from the exos 48, to the arc haul. I love the weight savings, and not carrying a pack cover. However, I find myself missing the lid of the exos that I have gotten so accustomed to having. Yes, a lot of people did not like the lid, but I really enjoyed it and the versatility it offered. I have searched the internets, but could not find anything regarding someone who manufactures a lid for the arc haul. This may be a long shot, or maybe even impossible, but I know this site is filled with crazy smart people. Would a lid even be possible for the arc haul, or are is it simply impossible. Could a dcf fabric version of the exos be made by someone on this site?? Just a few thoughts I have.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Why not just get the zPacks Multi-pack and use that as a pack lid?

Myles B
    BPL Member

@vangerald

<p style=”text-align: left;”>That is true. I noticed it on their site, but not sure of the functionality as a lid. Where would it be lashed down to the pack? That is a very intriguing idea though.</p>

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

It connects to the pack with the straps. If you go look at the multi-pack video on zPacks site, they show it configured as a pack lid.

Myles B
    BPL Member

@vangerald

Well, there we have it then! I am going ro check that out now. Thaml you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools