Topic

Lake Superior Provincial Park Coastal Trail

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Lake Superior Provincial Park Coastal Trail

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eric Moll
    BPL Member

@edmoll13

A few weeks ago I hiked the Coastal Trail. Rugged and challenging, but one of the most scenic trails I have hiked.

http://ericshikes.blogspot.com/2016/07/lake-superior-provincial-park-coastal.html

Andy Berner
    BPL Member

@berner9

Locale: Michigan

Thanks for sharing Eric.  Ive enjoyed many of your reports.  I drive that area every year while heading north for a yearly walleye fishing trip.  Keep telling myself I need to do it.

Thanks again

Steven Evans
    BPL Member

@steve_evans

Locale: Canada

Great pictures! Looks like you had fantastic weather. I did the trail back in 2009 and it is still one of my favorites. Keep the reports coming!

Steve

Eric Moll
    BPL Member

@edmoll13

Thanks Steve!  I’ve enjoyed reading and watching many of your hikes in the area! Hoping to do Pukaskwa, Sleeping Giant and others in the future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools