Topic

January 2023 User Survey

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support BPL.com News and Info January 2023 User Survey

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

Hello all,

A user survey was sent via email this afternoon, but for those of you who aren’t subscribed to our newsletter list, please take a minute or two to complete the survey here.

The biggest shift I’ve made from the early days of Backpacking Light to now is to focus less on us and more on you – and specifically, listening to our community, making an effort to understand the challenges you face, and then creating delightful, trustworthy, and accurate information and education that increases your knowledge, expertise, and confidence as a backcountry user and consumer.

To that end, we have a variety of ways you can submit feedback to us, like the survey that appears at the end of this email.

The last survey like this I sent out, we received thousands of responses. You all collectively wrote nearly 300,000 words of feedback! I read each and every word!

I also read every support issue that comes into our help desk, and I read every email reply to these newsletters (please reply and say hi and tell me what you’re up to!).

This feedback is the most valuable type of feedback, because it connects me to you as an individual which reminds me that we have a relationship with each and every one of you. Several years ago, I exited the mindset that I was in business to “increase conversion rates” or “improve lead acquisition” or “maximize sales-per-customer” and towards a mindset that focused on solving customer problems in a way that people could trust and felt like they weren’t wasting their precious time. The foundation of this practice is the feedback you provide, and I’m grateful when you take the time to help us in this way.

Today’s survey is short, and shouldn’t take more than one or two minutes of your time. You’ve seen this type of survey in the past, and these short ones are far and away the most valuable ones to us.

Thanks to you, we had a terrific year in 2022 and are looking forward to an exciting year in 2023!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘January 2023 User Survey’ is closed to new replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools