Topic

Is there another Will Rietveld out there?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Is there another Will Rietveld out there?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gary Pikovsky
    BPL Member

@gosha007

Locale: New Hampshire White Mountains

BPL was amazing with Will. I’ve been following his blog, Ultra light insights but sadly, I think it’s done.

Does a similar blog or Youtube channel exist? I know some may say Blue Boy, but it’s not quite the same. The late John Abela was a titan of UL as well. Anyone else currently producing quality content?

Turley
    BPL Member

@turley

Locale: So Cal

Those were the days. Really looked forward to the state of the market reports. Plus Mike Clelland and Sam (?) were always critiquing gear lists and giving insight and advice.

To answer your question….not sure of any of that depth.

Stumphges
    BPL Member

@stumphges

Anyone know how Will is doing?

David Gardner
    BPL Member

@gearmaker

Locale: Northern California

Wait…the “late John Abela”??? Oh no! I knew him personally. HTF did I miss this? I just checked his Facebook page – what a total drag.

I’ve communicated with Will on and off over the years. I’ll see if I can reach him. Sure hope he’s OK.

Evan E.
    BPL Member

@evaneis12gmail-com-2

Locale: western Massachusetts

There is this,     https://ultralightinsights.blogspot.com/search/label/Gear%20Reviews

His most recent post was a little over a year ago.

Evan E.
    BPL Member

@evaneis12gmail-com-2

Locale: western Massachusetts

oops, my bad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools