Topic

inReach Mini messaging to Comcast email?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) inReach Mini messaging to Comcast email?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Is anyone having trouble sending a message from their inReach Mini (via Earthmate) to a comcast.net email address? Messages to other email addresses work fine, but don’t seem to get through to comcast.net addresses (at least not the couple I’ve tried today).

Arthur
    BPL Member

@art-r

Doug

this does not answer your question, but i have had lots of cable providers over the years.  Far and away, Comcast is the worst.  Gmail has always worked well with Garmin/Delorme. Actually, i find communicating via text much easier with the Garmin. it seems to be more intuitive with people on the home front than email.

Arthur
    BPL Member

@art-r

Doug

i realized i know someone with a comcast email.  i just tried to send them a message from my Mini, they never received it.  it did not even show up in their spam.  My opinion of Comcast remains the same.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Thanks Arthur. I’m not much of a fan of Comcast either… :-)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools