Topic

I need a clothesline

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) I need a clothesline

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Diane “Piper” Soini
    BPL Member

@sbhikes

Locale: Santa Barbara

I just bought a Twinn tarp. It comes seam sealed and there is a loop at both ends to hang a bug bivy or whatever inside. I would like to hang a clothesline but it’s a super loooong distance between each loop. I don’t need that long a clothesline. The seam sealer means I can’t just sew on my own loops in other places on the ridgeline.

Is there some kind of solution for being able to put my socks up to dry each night? Have you figured out a good way to hang a clothesline in a catenary cut tarp like this? Part of the problem is that it’s just really hard to reach from one end to the other. Hard to reach the foot end when I’m under the tarp, hard to crawl under at the foot end to try to reach the line if I try to toss it to the other side. I tried adding a permanent line but then it turns into a tangled mess when I go to put the tarp away because it’s so long.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!