Topic

Horseshoe Meadow-Miter Basin-3 Day

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Trip Planning Horseshoe Meadow-Miter Basin-3 Day

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brad W
    BPL Member

@rocko99

I have 3 day permit leaving from Horseshoe Meadows in late July. Does anyone have any recs or experience in most enjoyable route getting to Miter Basin? Was thinking day 1 camping near Sky Blue lake, then day 2 possibly Soldier>Langley camping at one of the Cottonwood Lakes. Hike out day 3.

Does the Miter Basin area have quite a few spot for a tent?

DWR D
    BPL Member

@dwr-2

I know I will flamed for this… but this is exactly the kind of route that would be good to not be putting information up here for the whole world to see… very delicate area that can be easily ruined by too many visitations… remember a general google search by the general public at any time will bring this stuff up for thousands of others to see… for many many years to come. If you want info on this, p-mail me…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools