Topic

Hope you’re Ok Ryan – The Robertson Draw fire

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Hope you’re Ok Ryan – The Robertson Draw fire

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marcus
    BPL Member

@mcimes

If I remember correctly I think BPL’s benevolent overlord Ryan lives in the general area of the Robertson Draw fire, sadly burning near the incredibly beautiful Beartooth Pass north of Yellowstone. I know how fast these can move with extreme heat and wind.

Best wishes and I hope you’re safe. Hopefully they can knock it down before it runs through too much of the backcountry around you as well.

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

Thank you for asking. Our trekking program operates seasonally out of Red Lodge, but not in the area where the fire is burning (currently, at least). Our next treks out of Red Lodge are in 2022, so hopefully, it will be out by then :) We live down in Laramie right now, so far south of the fire up there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!