Topic

HMG UltaMid 4 person tent for conservation

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals HMG UltaMid 4 person tent for conservation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jon Leibowitz
    BPL Member

@jleeb

Locale: New England

Friends, I’m the Executive Director of a great conservation organization called Northeast Wilderness Trust—the only regional land trust focused on wilderness conservation in the Northeast. I’m also a longtime BPL member, though it’s been a while since I’ve been active.

We are very proud this year to have the support of HMG and are raffling off a 4 person tent. Raffle tickets are just $20 and 100% goes directly into wilderness conservation across New England and the Adirondacks.  We’ll ship it to you regardless of your location.

I hope it’s ok that I’m posting here and I hope you’ll support Northeast Wilderness Trust (NEWT)!

Raffle is here: https://donorbox.org/2022-spring-raffle-tent

learn more about NEWT: newildernesstrust.org

Dan
    BPL Member

@dan-s

Locale: Colorado

When I first saw the thread title, I thought it said “conversation”, which is also a good reason for a 4-person tent.  :-)

Best of luck with the raffle.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools