Topic

HMG Seconds Sale, 25-40% off, February 23

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals HMG Seconds Sale, 25-40% off, February 23

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jim C
    BPL Member

@jimothy

Locale: Georgia, USA

I got an email from Hyperlite Mountain Gear, that they are having a one day “Seconds sale” on February 23, 2017. From the email:

<hr />

<p>A very limited selection of 100% functional packs and shelters with minor imperfections. We promise the shoulder straps aren’t sewn on upside-down or anything weird, just some quirks – or character, depending on how you look at it.</p>

THE DETAILS:

• Sale begins on 2.23.17 @ 9am (EST)
    • Phone orders only @ 800.464.9208
    • Inventory available in limited quantities
    • Discounts range from 25-40% off MSRP
    • Valid until supplies run out
    • No returns or exchanges
    • All gear is sold as-is
    Nick Otis
    BPL Member

@notis

Locale: CA

I get that orders are via phone, but shouldn’t the inventory be online to browse? I can’t seem to find any type of page for it…

Michael
    BPL Member

@tjayblues

Agreed Nick … although fortunately this makes the impulse buy less likely!

Robb Watts
    BPL Member

@rwatts

Locale: Western PA

After 16 tries, I finally got through to HMG (I was stuck in traffic, nothing else to do).
    Was looking for an inner for an Ultamid2 and a 4400 pack in a large.
    No luck on the inners (all items in the shelter category were gone by 10:30) but did score a black 150D 4400 Windrider. The pack was described as dirty but in great shape and HMG said they rated it a 4 out of 5 in terms of condition. Don’t know if it was a demo unit or a warranty return (HMG said there were no damages) but for $182 I thought it was a good deal.
    I have both 2400 and 3400 HMG packs and love the fit and carry. Been looking for a winter sized pack but was wary of buying a new, full priced 4400 because of the lack of load lifters and the way the larger HMG seems to carry a large portion of it’s volume higher than a normal pack. But at half price, it’s worth the gamble.

Nick Otis
    BPL Member

@notis

Locale: CA

LOL Michael, you’re totally right!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools