Topic

HMG Dirigo Tent Giveaway!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports HMG Dirigo Tent Giveaway!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

To celebrate the arrival of the new site, we are giving away a brand new Hyperlite Mountain Gear Dirigo 2 tent.

To enter:

During the first week of July, we’ll review and select one winner based on the quality of their submissions! The winner will be announced in a special email newsletter to be sent on July 14 July 15.

Kevin Babione
    BPL Member

@kbabione

Locale: Pennsylvania

Okay – so who won?

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

Congratulations Manfred!!!

I enjoyed your reading your Trip Report, Blog Post and Gear Review. Your contributions to our community are appreciated.

Enjoy the new tent!

Kevin Babione
    BPL Member

@kbabione

Locale: Pennsylvania

I’m thrilled that Manfred won the tent – I’ve enjoyed his posts for years and will read a thread that wouldn’t normally grab my attention if he was the last one who posted there.  Congratulations!

Manfred
    BPL Member

@orienteering

Thanks everyone for the compliments! It’s nice to know you enjoy my contributions to this community.

dirtbag
    BPL Member

@dirtbaghiker

Way to go Manfred! Keep em coming!!  Thats pretty awesome of Ryan and BPL to do that too.  It is pretty obvious that they do care about their product and its membership community… and this was just another step above, very cool and much thanks.

David Thomas
    BPL Member

@davidinkenai

Locale: North Woods. Far North.

I’ll always click on one of Manfred’s trip report (even when it’s not a trip I was on).

Philip’s adventure on Kodiak and around Alaska are other don’t-miss reports, but I save those (and their sound tracks) for vegging out with a cup of tea.

Manfred
    BPL Member

@orienteering

David,

We should plan another trip together :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools