Topic

Help identifying two backpacks

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Help identifying two backpacks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Iago Vazquez
    BPL Member

@iago

Locale: Boston & Galicia, Spain

Hi all,

In discussions with friends, I have been trying to identify two different backpacks this past week, and I failed to find them via Google. I have terrible memory for names. I am wondering if anybody here could help.

First, I remember seeing something like a commercial external frame of sorts which you could slide into standard hiking packs so you could increase airflow. I remember reading about it about two or three years ago.

Second, and this one may be much harder, about ten years ago there was a relatively popular backpack that had lots of pockets. I think they were sold here in the US in some of the larger retailers like REI or Backcountry, although it was  small manufacturer. I seem to remember a very outdated website even for the times and a model, I believe their most popular, that possibly had the letter A and number 1 in the name. Possibly came in gaudy colors. I think it was marketed towards ultra runners. I think the total volume with all the pockets was something like 25-40 liters max.

Thank you all,

iago

Jose Beltran
    BPL Member

@josebeltran

Locale: East Bay, San Francisco area

pack #1 ventra gear

Iago Vazquez
    BPL Member

@iago

Locale: Boston & Galicia, Spain

Thank you very much, Jose. That was it.

Jose Beltran
    BPL Member

@josebeltran

Locale: East Bay, San Francisco area

De nada.Que teñas un bo dia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!