Topic

Gear Swap Listing – Filters

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website Bug Reports Gear Swap Listing – Filters

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keith Conrad
    BPL Member

@kdale

Locale: Western NC and VA.

I created a listing and picked For Sale (FS) and Open.  The listing exists but if you set either of these filters, my listing is not found.  If you deselect them, the listing appears.  I asked for help and got a reply from BPL support saying that the listing was in order and the issue presented for them.  They promised to ask the moderator but I’ve heard nothing more.  I reached out a couple more times but have not had another response.

The listing is for size 11.5 Loan Peaks.  Search for 11.5 and you will see the listing and that the listing is open and for sale.  If you set either of these filters, the listing will disappear.

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

Resolved. Listing was titled Loan not Lone so the filter didn’t pick it up. I sent you a PM.

I am going to close this thread, PM me if you have further questions :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Gear Swap Listing – Filters’ is closed to new replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools