Topic

Gear Swap editing deadline.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Gear Swap editing deadline.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    R L
    Spectator

@slip-knot

Locale: SF Bay Area, East Bay

This is a similar thread that is closed. https://backpackinglight.com/forums/topic/how-do-i-close-a-gear-swap-listing-after-30-days-of-posting/

Are ads still limited to thirty days for editing?  If so, should I, ( we ), close the ad before that time and reopen another if the items are still for sale?

Thanks in advance,

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

Yes, this is a known problem and we hope to get it sorted sooner than later. Gear Swap needs updating.

In the mean time, it would be great if you closed the listing when it is close to 30 days and relist the item.  Also, you are welcome to PM me any listings you want closed and I can do that for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools