Topic

GAIA GPS Support Issues

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Norman
    BPL Member

@wknorman

Locale: Southern California

Has anyone else had problems with GAIA GPS customer support since they were taken over by Outside Inc.? I had a membership question (my GAIA GPS is bundled with Outside+), and no one has gotten back to me. (My membership was supposed to be updated Three Years when I purchased an Outerverse Passport, but neither GAIA nor Outside will reply to emails or help desk requests.)

Larry M
    BPL Member

@packitout-2

I’ve had excellent support over the past two months.

PaulW
    BPL Member

@peweg8

Locale: Western Colorado

I’ve had timely feedback each time I’ve contacted them over the past year. Sadly, they don’t seem to be interested in fixing bugs, but that’s another matter.

Brad W
    BPL Member

@rocko99

I have not had to contact them but the app itself has steadily gone downhill and become buggy. I think they have all but abandoned fixing known issues.

Iago Vazquez
    BPL Member

@iago

Locale: Boston & Galicia, Spain

I was having some bugs a year or two ago. I reached out. I seem to remember they told me to uninstall and reinstall the app, despite the fact that both my operating system and the app were both updated. It solved the issues I was having.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools