Topic

FS: Zen Backpacks' Minimalist Wallet, $14 shipped!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals FS: Zen Backpacks' Minimalist Wallet, $14 shipped!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    BPL Member

@mhr

Locale: San Juan Mtns.

FS: Zen Backpacks’ Minimalist Wallet, $14 shipped to U.S.

The Minimalist Wallet comfortably holds six cards and ten bills.  Weight: .1 oz.! Measurements: 3 1/8″ x 6 7/8″ laid flat, open, and empty. Constructed of 2.92 oz. Dyneema Composite Hybrid. Seems are taped down to ensure no seem allowances get in the way.  Elastic band holds everything tight and secure.

I think you’ll be surprised how easily the Minimalist Wallet disappears into your pack or pocket.  The bright colors, however, are designed to ensure it doesn’t disappear into the weeds or the recesses of some restaurant booth.

PM me if you would like one and I’ll send you a paypal request.  Some colors are limited as these were made from remnants or colors I did not ultimately chose for the website.  Additionally, I would love any feedback on the design that you might care to share as I always strive to improve functionality and appeal.  Thank you!

Steven McDowell
    BPL Member

@smcdindelmar

Locale: San Diego

Would like to try one in the shade of Blue. If two for 25. Will get one in Green also for my son

Matt
    BPL Member

@mhr

Certainly, and that’s an offer I’m happy to extend to anyone else that is interested!  Thank you.

Matt
    BPL Member

@mhr

PRICE REDUX!  $12.50 for a single wallet, shipped to the US.

PM me with email address (for paypal request), delivery address, and color choice (some colors limited).

Thanks!

Matt
    BPL Member

@mhr

I would really like for you guys to try these wallets.  I’m blown away by the simplicity yet incredible functionality.  I have red, orange, white, and black remaining.  $11.50 shipped to ConUS.

PM me with email address for paypal, physical address for delivery, and color choice.  Thanks!

Rick Reno
    BPL Member

@scubahhh

Locale: White Mountains, mostly.

I ordered one last week, Wednesday I think, and it came on Monday. Awesome service, a nice hand-written thank you note, and the thing is terrific. Not much to it; weighs nothing and feels like nothing in your pocket. I’ve got 9 credit type cards, my license, 5-6 business cards and a few bills in it and nothing seems strained at all. we’ll see about durability withe everyday use, but for $11.50 I’ll just buy another one if it doesn’t outlast me!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools