Topic

Error posting trip report this morning

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website Bug Reports Error posting trip report this morning

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tim C
    BPL Member

@gotimbers

Locale: Cascadia

Tim C
    BPL Member

@gotimbers

Yeah, this system is pretty buggy. Now I see my trip report, without any of the photos or other details, and it is unattributed to me, so I cannot edit it. “Ruby Crest Trail – Out and Back”.

Tim C
    BPL Member

@gotimbers

It looks like another user had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago …

Tim C
    BPL Member

@gotimbers

Second failed attempt 8/17/21 9:30am UTC-07:00. Same error and same result — an unattributed report with no photos or other details. Go ahead and delete the two duplicate reports. I’m done with this.

Tim C
    BPL Member

@gotimbers

None of this makes any sense, and I cannot delete or edit either of these incomplete trip reports.

Tim C
    BPL Member

@gotimbers

Anyone?

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

Hey Tim. I sent you a PM.

Matthew M
    BPL Member

@mmcintosh94

Hi all, same issues/interfaces as described above. Quite annoying! No pics in my trip report, unable to edit. The trip is titled “Walking the Arrigetch and Floating the Noatak”.

Would love some help!

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

This problem seems to happen when too many images or images that are too large are part of the initial post.

The workaround is to make the trip report without images then add the images afterwords. Try uploading just a couple at a time.

I will take the original post down in a minute. I’ll archive it in case it is your only copy. Hit me up via PM if you have any questions. I’m happy to help.

Matthew M
    BPL Member

@mmcintosh94

Thanks for the help! I’ll PM you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools