Topic

Enlightened Equipment Black Friday Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Enlightened Equipment Black Friday Sale

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

Locale: Minnesota

Hello BPL!!

It’s that time of year again.  you guys have always been great to me and this is the place that EE got its start.  As such I’d like to offer you guys a head start on our Black Friday sale that starts Friday 11/18 and runs through Monday 11/28.

BPL members can use the coupon code BLACKFRIDAYBPL to get their orders in ahead of the rush starting Thursday 11/17 at 12:01am [central] and ending Monday 11/28 night at 11:59pm [central]. After that the regular sale will be in place.

-Tim Marshall

Founder: Enlightened Equipment

(I am affiliated with this company, because I started it in my basement, and on this forum)

DGoggins
    BPL Member

@hjuan99

Locale: Mountain West

Awesome. What is the coupon percentage?

Jorge Villalobos
    BPL Member

@minusfive

@hjuan99 they said 10% on Reddit

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

I want to edit my post but don’t seem to have the option. I already submitted 1 reply stating that it’s 10% off. Wonder if I’m under moderation?

-Tim

DGoggins
    BPL Member

@hjuan99

Locale: Mountain West

No….its not in moderation…the new BPL forum software doesn’t allow the first post in a topic to be edited.

Tim W
    BPL Member

@earthairfire

Awesome – many thanks in advance!

Rocco Speranza
    BPL Member

@mechrock

Locale: Western NC Mtns

I’ve been waiting for this for several months. Big order coming your way Tim!

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

I’ve been waiting for this for a few months too;). I’ve been adding staff and equipment like mad in an attempt to keep from being burried this year. We’ll see if I was able to prepare enough to keep lead times under 10 weeks, I’m not overly confident though.

-Tim

Camron S
    BPL Member

@metafour

Thank you for doing this! I’ve been saving up to purchase one and this made it a bit easier.

Jim C
    BPL Member

@jimothy

Locale: Georgia, USA

Tim,

I’ve been eying the Accomplice quilt for quite some time, and this looks like the perfect excuse to go for it.

Is the Accomplice about to see a new design? The product page says this:

Availability:
    Current: To Be Updated 11/30/2016 | Pre-Sale: Ships in 3-5 weeks

Does that mean the product itself is about to be updated, or just that availability information will be updated at the end of the month? Any beans you can spill?

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

No, all our products should say that.  It just means the anticipated lead times will be updated after the sale.  There is no way to predict how long they will be until after the sale ends.  Our lead times “pre-sale” were 3-5 weeks.

-Tim

Gumbo
    BPL Member

@redgum

Locale: Aussie in exile in the PNW

Hi Tim,

I have a quilt order currently being fulfilled; any chance of getting in on this pricing?

Thanks!

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

Depends on when you ordered. Check with customer service they have a plan.

[email protected]

-Tim

Michael Sirofchuck
    BPL Member

@mr_squishy

Locale: Great Wet North

I ordered a pair of the synthetic Sidekicks based on John Abela’s recommendation for use here in Kodiak, Alaska.  We have a wet, maritime climate.

Matthew Stenger
    BPL Member

@matthewstenger

Locale: the beautiful northwest

Tim, do you guys offer custom changes to quilts?

Can one get a 35* quilt, for instance?

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

We do not typically do that, however sometimes my customer service team can be convinced. [email protected]

also just an FYI, we had our 40* Revelation EN temperature rating tested this summer and the lower limit came back 32* and comfort limit of 41* I believe.

-Tim

Matthew Stenger
    BPL Member

@matthewstenger

Locale: the beautiful northwest

Thanks so much for you prompt reply Tim.

I use your 20* Rev now, as my 3 season quilt. I would like a summer quilt for fast and light trips, and I feel like 10* difference hardly justifies the cost, but a 20* difference is more than I want to mess with. A 35* quilt just seems like the sweet spot.

Anyway I will message them to see if they will accommodate me.

The other function I want from it is to layer it with my 20* as a winter quilt. Do you recommend I get the wide to accommodate layering over a normal width quilt?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools