Topic

EE Copperfield Wind Shirt

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) EE Copperfield Wind Shirt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JCH
    BPL Member

@pastyj-2-2

Anyone pulled the trigger on one of these yet?  Looks like a great option, and in many colors no less!!! I’m interested in personal experience re: breathability, fit, function, etc.  I’m pretty happy with my Tachyon anorak, but donning/doffing that type of garment is often problematic for me.

Michael F
    BPL Member

@gearu

Was about to buy a 99 dollar pullover from Montbell (the tachyon) it’s 7d and 1.9 oz, to upgrade to a 10 D jacket with full zip and only be .35 oz heavier and 15 dollars more, is a sweet deal. By the looks of the pictures the colors have weird looking metallic tones to them too, which looks pretty neat. A much better jacket for almost exactly the same weight. (2.25 oz vs 1.9 oz)

Paul S.
    BPL Member

@pschontz

Locale: PNW

It’s about the same as the Tachyon for CFM.  Far too low for an active piece.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools