Topic

Eddie Bauer 20f igniter with Apex insulation!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Eddie Bauer 20f igniter with Apex insulation!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    drew doty
    BPL Member

@saltyotter

I’ve been looking for a sleeping bag… not a quilt with apex from other companies and this one from Eddie Bauer popped up.  I don’t know the dimensions or weight because they are not posted on the website for some reason.   I found Walmart had them for super cheap right now on clearance.  I picked one up for backpacking in coastal areas in the wintertime.

https://www.eddiebauer.com/p/82301804?sp=1&size=ONE%20SIZE

Edward John M
    BPL Member

@moondog55

The down pullover is 60% off today only but iIcan’t buy as EB only accepts credit cards with a USA home address and the same for PayPal.

Not UL but light enough for something I know would have fitted

Brad W
    BPL Member

@rocko99

Dimensions: Reg 84″L x 33″W; Long 90″L x 33″W
    Weight: Reg 2 lbs. 7 oz.; Long 2 lbs. 12 oz

Eric Blumensaadt
    BPL Member

@danepacker

Locale: Mojave Desert

I have three EB down garments and they are all top quality.

This EB bag is made with Climashield which is the best synthetic fill for loft retention after repeated stuffings. The US military uses it in synthetic bags for this reason. So I think you got a very good deal. And you also avoided a bag filled with PeimaLoft which, in my own bag experience, loses its loft quickly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools