Topic

EB 40% off clearance

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals EB 40% off clearance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

use code MEADOW … code good till the 24th

you can get downlight hoodies for < 100 dollahz … synth poofayz for ~60-70 dollahz

free shipping for totals over 99 dollahz

;)

Steofan M
    BPL Member

@simaulius

Locale: Bohemian Alps

Thanks, Eric! I walked into the EB store here and picked up a microtherm, stormdown hooded jacket, orig at $229, clearanced at $99, with 40% and $10 member discount… it ended up at $49. Definitely the time to replace my 17 yr old worn-out fleece!

Jim C
    BPL Member

@jimothy

Locale: Georgia, USA

Steofan,

Any trick to use the discount in store? Do you just mention “meadow” at the checkout?

Jack
    BPL Member

@j4ck

Locale: New England

Yes, but be sure to be in the clearance section, not the regular sale section.

Steofan M
    BPL Member

@simaulius

Locale: Bohemian Alps

Did not have to say “MEADOW”. The jacket was hanging in the 40% Clearance section. I asked two clerks if the 40% came off of the $229 regular price or off the $99 Clearance price sticker on the jacket hangtag… both said it was 40% off the lowest price. I did have a “$10 Off Anything” members’ coupon in my email, that was taken off last.

See what’s online, but if you have an EB store in town be sure to go and look for a better deal.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools