Topic

Costco Down

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Costco Down

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Daryl and Daryl
    BPL Member

@lyrad1

Locale: Pacific Northwest, USA, Earth

Was at Seattle (SODO) south end Costco store today.  Lightweight down throws about 5′ X 6′ with 700 down and very light nylon/polyester fabric were $19.95.

Women’s puffy down hooded jackets were $39.95.

I didn’t need either and, for once, didn’t buy either just because the price was so good.

Ian
    BPL Member

@10-7

I’ll stop by our local one and see what they have in stock.  In the past, there have been regional differences.  I have one of their vests but would love to have a hoodie version if they ever stock one for men.

I have the down throw and love it.  I believe there’s a thread on it somewhere although I’m too lazy to look for it.

Zak S
    Spectator

@zak

Locale: Berkeley, CA

There’s a thread in gear deals, maybe elsewhere. Apparently the throws are now for sale online in a 2 pack, nice if you don’t have a local Costco/aren’t a member.

Aaron Sorensen
    BPL Member

@awsorensen

Locale: South of Forester Pass

I’ll be getting at least 50 of them to convert into quilts soon.

Having to raise the price by $5.  Shipping has gone up 3 times over the last year and I’ve been making them better than what I describe in order to make them they way they should be.

Brett Peugh
    BPL Member

@bpeugh

Locale: Midwest

Is there a link to the online sale?

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

$40 for a 2 PACK .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools