Topic

Cordage Blowout Sale – Up to 50% OFF

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Cordage Blowout Sale – Up to 50% OFF

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I have too much inventory of certain items and want to make some room for some new stuff I have coming out, so I am having a blowout sale on the following items.

2.0mm Guywire Reg $8.50, Sale $5.00
    3.0mm Guywire Reg $10.00, Sale $6.50
    (This stuff is our Glowire minus the Reflective Strands. Same construction, same yarns, same everything… Just no reflective and a pop of color.. Its awesome stuff. Super Strong, Low Stretch, No Tangle, Etc.)

2.3mm Dyneema Reflective Whoopie Line Reg $16.50, Sale $10.00
    (Our Version of Amsteel Blue for hanging hammocks. Not as strong, but very splice-able and very nice stuff. We are going to be discontinuing this size so we can make room for a stronger 3mm version. So for all you UL Hammock Gram Wheenies, once this size is gone, its gone for good.)

2.3mm Dyneema Ironwire Reg $12.50, Sale $7.50
    2.3mm Dyneema Reflective Ironwire Reg $15.00, Sale $10.00
    (Our Version of Zing It/Lash It. Available in Reflective and non reflective. Orange Only. Great Stuff!)

2.3mm Spectra Pull Cord Reg $7.50, Sale $5.00
    3.5mm Spectra Pull Cord Reg $8.50, Sale $6.00
    5.0mm Spectra Pull Cord Reg $10.00, Sale $7.50
    (Worlds strongest and most durable Pull starter cord. Unbreakable.. Use it for your chainsaws, lawn mower, generator, snow mobile, etc).

2.0mm TacLine SERE cord Reg $12.50, Sale $6.25
    (A thinner stronger version of Paracord, Kevlar core)

1.75mm Technora Line 1000′ Spools. Reg $ Never Sold at Retail before but is a $200+ per spool product, Sale $100.00
    (This line was designed for a Military Application for one of our OEM customers. It is made using a Dark Green Urethane Coated Technora. 400lbs of break and splicable. Its very thin and strong)

http://lawsonequipment.com/Closeouts-c154/

Stock up and tell some friends : ) Thanks! As Always, FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS, NO MINIMUMS. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your business!
    Lawson

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools