Topic

Cool DCF projects by Tim Evans; cubenmaker.com

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Cool DCF projects by Tim Evans; cubenmaker.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Craig B
    BPL Member

@kurogane

Has anybody seen his website, cubenmaker.com?  He’s got some pretty interesting tent and canoe designs, all using bonding tape without sewing.  Worth a look if you’re interested in designing and making your own ultralight versions of either of those things!

Brook / MtGL
    BPL Member

@brookqwr

yes, I saw it. :-)

Mike B
    BPL Member

@highwarlok

Locale: Colorado

Really cool and inspiring spent some time there today in awe of what he has built and the low weights he was able to achieve while using mostly readily available materials.

Julia / jules
    Spectator

@jules-hikes

Thx for sharing this link – very good inspration

James Walter
    BPL Member

@jbutzi

Very cool!  Is he selling them or just showing his work?

Adam Kilpatrick
    BPL Member

@oysters

Locale: South Australia

Yeah I found his website a few months ago. His stuff is out of this world!

I particularly like his Tetrapod and Dome Four tents. I’d love some kind of version of the Dome four that utilises my two trekking poles in place of the two shorter poles. Plus maybe a smidge of WPB at the footbox

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools