Topic

Company

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard K
    BPL Member

@withoutapaddle

Newbie to the BPL forums. This far, I am learning a gr8 deal.   My daughter is interested in fastpacking…speed hiking ….for about a week in June in SW Colorado.   Is there an adventure outfitter that gets people together for this kind of trip?  I told her about you guys. Maybe someone could send me a link, a name, or a suggestion.  Thanks!

Rich, Tulsa      aka without a paddle

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

not from Colorado so can’t help there, but would also suggest posting in the “trip announcement” section as well

I know we have quite a few folks from CO and should be able to point you in the right direction

David Thomas
    BPL Member

@davidinkenai

Locale: North Woods. Far North.

I’ve hung with the UC (Berkeley) Hiking Club / Cal Hiking And Outdoor Society (CHAOS), intermittently, for almost 40 years now.  I met my wife on a CHAOS Gourmet (backpacking) Trip.  There were enough Berkeley ex-pats who moved to Boulder in the 1990s that they set up a CHAOS group there:

Boulder CHAOS

Boulder, CO
    3,470 Members

CHAOS is an informal, Boulder-based group of energetic, fun, non-competitive, backcountry enthusiasts who are in their 20s, 30s, or 40s who enjoy self-powered and self-organiz…

Next Meetup

Virtual Event – Emergency Kits (Cross Post)

Wednesday, Jun 2, 2021, 6:30 PM
    1 Attending

Check out this Meetup Group →

Younger and more adventurous than a Sierra Club group, but going for 25 years or so now.

Richard K
    BPL Member

@withoutapaddle

Thanks. I’ll post this in trips.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools