Topic

Colorado Resources

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Trip Planning Colorado Resources

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John P
    BPL Member

@poorbadger

Hey Y’all.

I’ve got a trip planned to CO Sept 19 – Oct 3. Flying into Denver and eventually making my way down SW.

I’ve been checking out the CO topics over here but usually read as much as I can digest to get a feel for what interests me in general before before asking too many questions.

Any CO centric forums around similar to HighSierraTopix, CascadeClimbers, NWHikers, etc?

Thanks,

John

Paul Magnanti
    BPL Member

@paulmags

Locale: Colorado Plateau

Reddit and Facebook both have Colorado hiking/camping/specific groups.  Forget the names off hand, but should be easy enough to find.

Matt Dirksen
    BPL Member

@namelessway

Locale: Mid Atlantic

14ers is a great resource if you are specifically looking at any 13k/14k mountains, and the areas around them.

John P
    BPL Member

@poorbadger

Thanks All.

Any books you prefer – Falcon, etc?

There’s a 100 Classic Hikes bike on Mountaineer Books – they do a good job in WA.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools