Topic

Change Profile Photo Help

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Change Profile Photo Help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daryl and Daryl
    BPL Member

@lyrad1

Locale: Pacific Northwest, USA, Earth

How do I change profile photo?.

I found the “change profile tab” and am able to upload a new  photo to the screen but can’t close the deal.  How does one actually get the new photo to replace the old?

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

It’s somewhat of a mystery, unfortunately. Sometimes I can get a photo to change, sometimes I can’t, no rhyme or reason. Well, I’m sure there’s a reason, I just don’t know what it is.

Just keep trying, it’ll take at some point.

Daryl and Daryl
    BPL Member

@lyrad1

Locale: Pacific Northwest, USA, Earth

Doug,

Thanks for the info.  Your advice fits my past experience.

For example, I just got it to change.

Dan
    BPL Member

@dan-s

Locale: Colorado

I’m having problems with this now. I deleted my old avatar and uploaded a new one, but it’s not showing up. I sized it with the crop tool and clicked on the “upload”. That removed the uploaded photo from the sizing window, but nothing else happened. I’ve tried about 10 times.

Edit: Never mind, I got it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools