Topic

Cascade Mountain Tech (aka Costco) carbon trekking pole parts surprise

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Cascade Mountain Tech (aka Costco) carbon trekking pole parts surprise

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dale Wambaugh
    BPL Member

@dwambaugh

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I picked up a pair of used Cascade Mountain Tech carbon trekking poles (a la Costco style) and one pole had a broken lower section. I bought them with the assumption that I would have one good pole and another for projects. But I thought I would surf their web site and doggonit, they sell all the parts for their poles! A lower section was just $7.99 so I jumped on that and was dumbfounded when I found that their parts have free shipping too. Sometimes companies get it right!

Should you need something: https://cascademountaintech.com/collections/trekking-pole-parts

Paul S.
    BPL Member

@pschontz

Locale: PNW

One of my Black Diamond poles broke in an unfortunate event (got stepped on at an angle).  I was shocked at how cheap the replacement part was for the bottom section (~$10 plus shipping).  Nice to see that CMT is offering parts as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools