Topic

Can someone from admin PM me?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Can someone from admin PM me?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ROBIN F
    Spectator

@fryerrobin

Can someone from admin please PM me, I’ve made two forum posts about errors/bugs in 24hrs, both threads have been moved, no idea where too and I have no resolution to the bugs which are the topic of the thread. Never had this kind of problem on totally free forums, starting to think I should get a refund. 

William Chilton
    BPL Member

@williamc3

Locale: Antakya

I wonder if your posts are getting flagged as spam? Perhaps try posting with a different title, i.e., not “that” word.

Also, if your post contained a link, try removing it.

ROBIN F
    Spectator

@fryerrobin

It’s probably the link, there is a thread I am trying to access from 2020, it doesn’t let me. See it and instead takes me to a Canadian pharmaceutical site. I tried using the help desk, but guess what, that also doesn’t work!

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

The posts have not been listed as Spam or flagged or anything.

I can confirm something weird is happening. I’m seeing a 301 Moved Permanently error. I’ve not seen that before.

The appropriate people have been informed. Expect a response soon but please remember it is a holiday weekend.

in the meantime let’s do two things:

1) I’m locking this thread. Admin/Tech Support can still respond or unlock.

2) Robin, try making a post or two and a couple of responses in the Test Forum. Let’s just establish that you can make a normal post that doesn’t include the name of a drug manufacturer. You can PM me (or respond to my PM once you have done that. Let’s see if you can post a “normal” thread about tarps/food/shoes/bears/whatever.)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can someone from admin PM me?’ is closed to new replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools