Topic

Camino De Santiago

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Trip Planning Camino De Santiago

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Pamhikes
    Spectator

@pamhikesfl

@obxcola

This is excellent!  I’ve really enjoyed reading it.  Thank you for the link

obx hiker
    BPL Member

@obxer

The thanks belongs to Amy and James. Their trip reports are a BPL treasure trove of valuable and entertaining and reliable information.

darrell johnson
    BPL Member

@bombay

Locale: in the woods

I’m afraid a large majority of the 6 different Camiño’s we had done were cobbled or asphalt/road,  but each trip was worth it,

the GR20 was much more remote, might be worth considering, and tag on Porto to Santiago leg of the Portuguese Camiño if you made the trip over, possibly get the best of both and the Camiño you had wanted

Pamhikes
    Spectator

@pamhikesfl

@bombay
    Thank you Darrell for your input.  After doing more research I realize that this Camino might be a little too popular for me.  However, I may do a section that isn’t traveled as much.  I do prefer some solidarity and love the idea of walking through historic villages.  I’ll definitely look into the GR20 as you suggested.  I appreciate it very much.  My flight is in September so I have a bit of time to nail down a plan.

Amy&James have some excellent ideas and I have loved looking at there blog.

Pam

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools