Topic

Camera trapping logs and blogs

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire The Natural World Camera trapping logs and blogs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kattt
    BPL Member

@kattt

The footage I have collectd over 5 years, with 16 cameras, is overwhelming. I have kept a log of the animals I can tell apart from others, as well as the number of pups (fox, mountain lion and bobcat) that I have noticed come and go.
    Every time a mountain lion hangs out for three days or so, versus travelling trough to go further inland, a number of foxes disappear. That part has been sad as I have really enjoyed watching the kits play.
    So….I have asked this before, but what is a good way/format/site to start a blog? It would have to accommodate a lot of video footage along with text. When I do my presentation at the resort or other places, people want more and not just IG posts. I now have a MacBook Pro so that should work versus trying this with the ipad.
    Any help is really appreciated.

Kattt
    BPL Member

@kattt

FYI, at the moment the only way I share my pictures and videos is Instagram,
    @bergundwald

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools