Topic

Borah Gear Snowyside eVent bivy

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Borah Gear Snowyside eVent bivy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dirtbag
    BPL Member

@dirtbaghiker

https://youtu.be/PQ9zat7YYPg

I just posted a very short clip of my Borah Gear Snowyside eVent bivy set up for camp on 2 different nights from my recent trip in the Catskills on the Escarpment trail.

The temps were mid 40s both nights and the first night it was very wet and damp out from previous days rain. The second night I was camped on rock top with spectacular open views of the night sky and fell asleep to millions of stars all around!! Both nights I slept with it unzipped since there were no bugs or rain/snow.. I used my Enlightened Equipment 40° Enigma quilt and my Thermarest Xlite regular/wide  pad.. with a Gossamer Gear 1/4 thinlight pad under the bivy.  I did use a piece of poly plastic under the bivy because the ground was so wet and soggy, so it was nice to have that small dry spot to stand and change and not get wet socks/feet. There was 0 condensation issues on either night and I slept so warm and cozy both nights!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!