Topic

Black Diamond ergo cork trekking poles

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Black Diamond ergo cork trekking poles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tyler V
    BPL Member

@tyvin

If you’re looking for a set of great trekking poles..these can be had at a great price!!! I researched poles for two months, decided on the Leki Corklites, but couldn’t find them under $112 (shipped) as listed on Amazon. The closest poles that I could find were these Black Diamond Ergo Cork plles. Outdoor Gear Lab ranks them very  similarly. And while I am partial to the Leki warranty, the BD’s are currently listed on Amazon for $76 (shipped)!!! Got mine today, and LOVE them!!! Could not pass up the great price!! So, if you’re looking for great poles under $100, try these BD’s!!

Tyler V
    BPL Member

@tyvin

Regular price $119.00+ on every other site that I could find!!

Bob Moulder
    BPL Member

@bobmny10562

Locale: Westchester County, NY

LINK     

Tyler V
    BPL Member

@tyvin

Thanks Bob! I’m fairly new at BPL and often leave out important stuff. I appreciate the link you provided!

Bob Moulder
    BPL Member

@bobmny10562

Locale: Westchester County, NY

You’re welcome, Tyler!

I am familiar with these poles because a friend of mine recently got them. I’m personally more interested in lighter CF stuff, but my friend is a big guy who is hard on gear.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools