Topic

Best outdoor company for gift certificates

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Best outdoor company for gift certificates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AK Granola
    BPL Member

@granolagirlak

I have to get gifts for my niece and nephew, both young adults and both outdoorsy. My niece is a climber and backpacker, and my nephew is a golfer and downhill skier. He isn’t a backpacker (yet!) but does camp. I was thinking about a gift cert for each to some of the smaller companies here in the U.S. rather than Dicks or REI or something. Any recommendations for companies that do gift certs well? Some don’t even have them.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

where do they live?

AK Granola
    BPL Member

@granolagirlak

California

DWR D
    BPL Member

@dwr-2

Ski Passes at one of the ski resorts?

Not sure where in CA but there are some smaller shops like Alpenglow in Tahoe City

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Nomad Ventures has a few stores in California, including one I’ve visited at Joshua Tree. Great little store with excellent service. You can call them and they’ll sell gift certificates over the phone, but they must be mailed to the buyer (addresses have to match with cc info).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools