Topic

Backpacking Film Series On Vimeo (by Chris)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Backpacking Film Series On Vimeo (by Chris)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chris smead
    BPL Member

@hamsterfish

Locale: San Jose, CA

Hi all, for those of you who enjoy my little backpacking fun films, I’m migrating to Vimeo:  https://vimeo.com/chrisisawesome  Just seems like a better platform overall.  Please feel free to subscribe to me there.   An item of note is the trailer for “Alcove”.  A recent backpacking adventure featuring Ryan Jordan himself!!!!!  Check it out!

Jeff McWilliams
    BPL Member

@jjmcwill

Locale: Midwest

The post-production quality of your videos is impressive.  I look forward to seeing “Alcove”!

Gary Tingey
    Spectator

@garytingey

Locale: PNW

I love your videos. You tell a good story and your editing is on point!

Gary Tingey
    Spectator

@garytingey

Locale: PNW

I love your videos. You tell a good story and your editing is on point!

Eric Blumensaadt
    BPL Member

@danepacker

Locale: Mojave Desert

Thanks for the videos. Good cinematography and editing. Nice to see the details of living in the backcountry such as cooking, fuel use, setting up and tearing down camp, gear and its use.

Also beautiful are the night sky shots. Most ‘Mericans never see a true night sky and the Milky Way or shooting stars.

chris smead
    BPL Member

@hamsterfish

Locale: San Jose, CA

Thanks Eric!   Glad ya liked em.  My new camera picks up the milkyway soooo much better than my old rx100 so I’ve been pretty excited to shoot with that.

Btw, I’ve got several more projects in the works including Alcove, Rae Lakes, and the High Sierra Trail.  Gunna be a busy year!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools