Topic

Atlanta to Canada Road Trip, looking for ideas

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Trip Planning Atlanta to Canada Road Trip, looking for ideas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian O
    BPL Member

@loboseb

hey gang,

Looking for ideas, suggestions. I will drive my car from Atlanta to end up in Montreal. About 2 weeks combo of city and hiking. I know I want to visit Montreal and Quebec City. Besides that, looking for suggestions in the US and Canada for scenics highways, hikes, small towns, one epic hikes or park in Eastern Canada.  I have heard nice things about Maine and West Virginia but dont know much about those places. I will go either beginning of July or early August. I will skip over any cool places that are 5 hours from ATL.

I will bring my tent, sleeping bag, backpack in the car

I know its a big question, haha, just looking for some ideas to start off :)

Sebastian O
    BPL Member

@loboseb

Im thinking Cape Breton as my one  of my main outdoor spots to explore a few days? Thoughts on this spot vs other ones in the East?

Gros Morne looks incredible but Google Maps says it takes 15 of driving/ferry to get there from Cape Breton…..?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools