Topic

Anyone working with cuben want to make me a tarp?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Anyone working with cuben want to make me a tarp?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Would prefer, of course, someone who has worked with cuben already and not a novice.

Aaron
    BPL Member

@aaron_p

Locale: California

A flat tarp?  The only project I’ve done with cuben was to add some beaks to a homemade tarp I got off gear swap, and I added an extra reinforcement strip over the ridge line.  Nothing was sewn.  The hardest part of the project was tracking down the 3M tape.  If you’re going for a simple design you might want to try it yourself.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Thanks for the reply Aaron.

I know I should do it myself, as it’s a fairly simple design, but, alas, I’m lazy. :-)

Paul S.
    BPL Member

@pschontz

Locale: PNW

Check out Etowah Outfitters.  Probably couldn’t get a cheaper DCF tarp even if you made it yourself.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools