Topic

Anyone want to share a shuttle from Mammoth to Yosemite 9/7/17?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Anyone want to share a shuttle from Mammoth to Yosemite 9/7/17?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dave B
    BPL Member

@dave-b

Locale: Los Angeles area

I was lucky enough to get a JMT permit starting at Happy Isles trailhead on 9/8/17.  I plan to stay in Mammoth for a few days before I start my hike.  I plan to take a shuttle (Eastern Sierra Shuttle or similar) from Mammoth to Tuolumne Meadows on 9/7/17, and then take the Yosemite shuttle from Tuolumne to the Valley (Curry Village, aka Half Dome Village).  Unfortunately, the YARTS website indicates its buses do not run on weekdays in September, so that is not an option.

If anyone is interested in sharing a private shuttle from Mammoth to Yosemite on 9/7/17, please let me know.

Dave

Dave Ayers
    Spectator

@djayers

Locale: SF Bay Area

Good to post here.  I suggest you also log your trip and post at the JMT Yahoo Group since it has 1000’s of members many who will hike the JMT this year.  You may also want to consider the JMT FB page with over 10,000 members but beware the low signal:noise ratio there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools