Topic

Anyone have experience buying from Bob Ward?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Anyone have experience buying from Bob Ward?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steve H
    Spectator

@hop

I’m buying a schnozzel & Bob Ward might be the best option.  I’ve never done business with them nor heard of them. I believe they’re a sporting goods co out west ( Montana).

Any advice?  Thanks!

JCH
    BPL Member

@pastyj-2-2

Marketing fluff for sure, but appears to have been around a long time.

Amazon has them for the same price with free shipping and free returns (with prime)

Steve H
    Spectator

@hop

JCH – thanks.  I do have the Amazon one in my cart but was unsure it is the “UL” version.  Trying to confirm that.  Seems to be a recurring issue with this product (UL or are they just calling it ultralight). Thanks!

Steve H
    Spectator

@hop

JCH – I ordered the one off Amazon.  We’ll see if it’s the right one.  Bob Ward wanted $10 for shipping.  Good hiking.

JCH
    BPL Member

@pastyj-2-2

Pretty sure the one I linked was the 2.1 oz UL.  I bought my last one there.

”V” (CzechClown)
    BPL Member

@czechclown

Steve I sent you a PM

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools