Topic

Any real world experience with the Zpacks Vertice yet?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Any real world experience with the Zpacks Vertice yet?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeff
    Spectator

@skroober-2

Just wondering if anyone has gotten their Vertice rain gear and have any real world experience with it yet. Besides a couple “first looks” their isn’t much out there yet. It’s been a few months and I noticed some were in the bargain bin already.

darrell johnson
    BPL Member

@bombay

Locale: in the woods

looking for the same info, had  previous versions from zpacks, and now need replacing, and held up for review on the trail

Matthew S
    BPL Member

@battlerattle

Still amazing to me that no one has reported. We’re into July and you’d think someone has some time in it. However, I think the physics won’t be magical, it will wet out after the DWR blows out. I’m waiting for someone to properly use the Columbia Outdry of Goretex Shake dry technology.

Paul S.
    BPL Member

@pschontz

Locale: PNW
    Alex Willows
    BPL Member

@bigggbird

Locale: Tasmania

That review by Arne is great, and is what has prompted me to try out the HyperAir. Just have to organise to get one to Aus now, as it’s a US exclusive unfortunately! Pretty keen to try something which isn’t reliant on DWR, which I assume will wet out on the Vertice as alluded to above.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools