Topic

Any Adventure Treks for 2021 in the works?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Any Adventure Treks for 2021 in the works?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anthony H
    BPL Member

@aharlow

Any idea if there will be any Backpacking Light Wilderness Adventure Treks for 2021?  I know this might all depend on our COVID situation but hopefully 2021 is a much better year.  I’m a new member and I saw photos of previous trips and would love to do this!  I saw the 2020 itinerary for the Montana trip and it looked amazing.   I’ll keep my eye out for more info I just haven’t seen any updates for what’s happening for 2021.  If there is my apologues I must have missed it.  I did just recently sign up for newsletter so I might have missed something.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

NM

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

Yes! We are finalizing the details of our 2021 program. We won’t run a full program, and it will shift to later in the year – details will be announced and enrollment will open in December!

Anthony H
    BPL Member

@aharlow

Awesome sounds great!  I’m looking at planning a trip to Portland, Oregon to do the Timberline Trail around late August maybe early September. I might hold off finalizing a date on that trip until I find out what you guys plans are in December for 2021.  Trying to get three trips in next year so this would be a good one!  Thanks and looking forward to the details

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools