Topic

2016 Shenandoah Gear List

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists 2016 Shenandoah Gear List

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sean Pyne
    BPL Member

@wanderlust78

Hey Folks,

I’m heading out for my first “long” trip to do a NOBO thru hike of Shenandoah end of March to the beginning of April for 11 days. I’ll be going with a buddy. I’ve been mainly a weekender to long weekend tripper up until this point, so I thought it best to get some more seasoned eyes to tear my pack apart. My goal is lightweight, but I’m not aiming for ultralight per se. Temps should be 60s to mid 30s.

A couple notes:

The starred items are not accurate weights as of yet as some items haven’t been ordered yet (stock weights listed) or I just haven’t had the opportunity to weigh them..
    The First Aid Kit is all the normal stuff. Band-aids, second skin, Imodium, Vitamin I, anti-histamine, etc.
    Yes, that’s a kilt. Yes, I think it’s heavy as crap. Possibly yes, I am crazy. No, I’m not 100% sold on it.

I welcome all critiques and good idea fairies.

http://lighterpack.com/r/ea9xsm

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools