Topic

Amy's Top Ten List

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Amy's Top Ten List

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Amy Lauterbach
    BPL Member

@drongobird

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area

As you might know, we’ve been busy working to write concise and hopefully useful trip reports for dozens of trips we’ve taken over the past 3+ decades; we are about 30% done with the backlog we intend to document.  DoingMiles.com

We just returned from a five week hike in southern Utah and I felt the urge to write up something I spent much time pondering while we were hiking – My Top Ten list of favorite trips. It was a lot of fun for me to recollect and reassess decades of outings and I hope it’s a fun and interesting articles for others to ponder.

Cheers, Amy

Rex Sanders
    BPL Member

@rex

Very inspiring. Maybe I’ll have to move up my retirement date …

Looking forward to the trip reports for all of your Top Ten.

Thank you.

— Rex

Amy Lauterbach
    BPL Member

@drongobird

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area

Rex,

Retirement has suited us very well and we now spend even more time backpacking than we did when we were working. We highly recommend it!

Amy (and James too)

Dylan Atkinson
    BPL Member

@atkinsondylan

Locale: Southwest

Thanks Amy, always a pleasure to read about your adventures.

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

Great post!

Thanks particularly for the reminder of the Big Seki Loop. I think I need to do that one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools