Topic

A shout-out for Zpacks product support

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) A shout-out for Zpacks product support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cameron M
    BPL Member

@cameronm-aka-backstroke

Locale: Los Angeles

I recently sent two Arc Blast backpacks into Zpacks for repair. Both are older models and exhibited the oft-commented problems of the suspension rods breaking through the fabric pocket ends, and the back mesh panel losing its ability to keep in tension. They replaced the suspension rods with their new model rods, re-sewed and reinforced the pocket ends, and gave me the new back mesh panel. Furthermore, in the case of the one pack that had seen a lot of use and damage, they sewed several patches in key areas, and also replaced the stuff mesh panel on the back. In short, they way exceeded any reasonable expectation for support and repair, all for free. Impressive!

Michael Gillenwater
    BPL Member

@mwgillenwater

Locale: Seattle area

I can second similar outstanding customer support on my arcblast and zero repairs.

Mike Anderson
    BPL Member

@makula11

Locale: (null)

This is interesting,I contacted Zpacks in February in hopes they could modify my Ark zip with they old style stays. Which I’ve had to replace three of them due to braking. I was told by Joe that they would no longer do this modification.I carried a spare stay on my recent PCT section hike.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools