Topic

A Great Gift for 2018

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals A Great Gift for 2018

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Matt Dirksen
    BPL Member

@namelessway

Locale: Mid Atlantic

Fellow BPL’ers,

An old REI co-worker of mine is a wonderful photographer, and has amassed hundreds of beautiful pics of his hikes on the AT, CDT, and the PCT. After years of pestering from friends and family, he’s now willing to put together a custom calendar.  He told me that if you complete your order by 12/6, you can receive them by Christmas. He also told me you are welcome to add several birthdays (for family members), and order multiple copies of the same calendar (at $20 ea).

Below is a clip from his fp page, and he did give me permission to pass this info onto you:

http://www.triplecrownphoto.com

Hello FB Friends,

I have completed fulfilling orders for the first batch of 2018 Triple Crown Photography calendars and wanted to send a reminder to those wh<span class=”text_exposed_show”>o would like to make a purchase the cut off date is December 20th.. This way I can insure you will receive it by the New Year. </span>
    <div class=”text_exposed_show”>

follow the 3 steps below if you would like to make a purchase:

(1) Go to my website triplecrownphoto.com or my timeline photos on FB and choose 12 Horizontal (only) images you like.
    (2) Write down titles/names of the images you selected and email them to [email protected] with Your name and mailing address.

(3) Send $20 by Paypal or Check to [email protected], PO Box 4582, Timonium, MD 21094

Now you did your part so sit back and wait patiently for 2 weeks for me to do mine.

*btw: in my opinion the day you were put on this Earth is a Real occasion worth celebrating ..so please include your Birth date in the email and it will be noted
    on your Calendar…and to each and everyone of you,…. thank you and
    …Happy Holidays!……

All my best,
    Ek

</div>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools