Topic

A few “Experienced: gear reviewers requested for prototype testing

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals A few “Experienced: gear reviewers requested for prototype testing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rodney J
    Spectator

@1rodjava

Hi,
    I’m Rod. The innovator of the StickPic at http://www.thestickpic.com.
    Its been more than 5 years since the original StickPic was introduced.  Several members of backpackinglight.com  took part in the testing and gear reviews, which I am grateful for their help.

I have a new “one size fits all” StickPic that I am again asking for help from the membership.

If you previously participated in a official gear review at backpackinglight.com, and would like to beta test my new StickPic prototype, please make contact with me. My email is [email protected] or [email protected].

This offer is limited to 20 beta testers which have a gear review already posted on this site.  I will also entertain those experienced hikers that have a popular website or YouTube channel. I’m asking all beta testers to be as brutal and honest with their constructive criticism, comments and suggestions.  The prototype StickPic I send you is yours to keep. I will also send you a complimentary StickPic of the final version when available.

Send me a link to your gear review, popular website or YouTube channel. Also, tell me if you  will be using a compact camera, cell phone or GoPro while testing. I will include all the necessary accessories.

Please let me apologize in advance if all the prototype testers slots have been filled when you apply. When I am in the final production stages, I will offer a discount on my website to all members of good standing.

Thanks for looking.

Rod Java  aka SierraShade

Rodney J
    Spectator

@1rodjava

I forgot to mention that you will need just one trekking pole to use the StickPic.

Rod

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools